Get up to $2,500 in rebates from SCE&G for home energy improvements
SCE&G's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program is designed to improve the comfort, energy efficiency, safety and durability of your home through a comprehensive 'whole house' approach. Participating contractors* perform a diagnostic home energy audit to identify and provide energy-saving solutions. Your audit will include a blower door test (shown above), the best way to measure air leaks in your home.
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR electric customers enjoy benefits such as:
- Fewer drafts
- Consistent temperatures across rooms
- Better ventilation and humidity control
- Energy savings as high as 30% that may reduce your monthly bill!
Check out some of the rebates available to you!
- $200 rebate applied to the cost of the audit when you implement just ONE of the eligible improvements.
- A bonus rebate of $400 for completing the Comfort Home Package.
- Up to $2,500 total in rebates for eligible improvements.
How to Participate
- A BPI-certified Home Performance contractor will conduct a comprehensive energy audit of your home, including a complete visual inspection and a number of important diagnostic tests.
- Using the results from the audit, your contractor will provide you with a Home Energy Audit report that includes recommended improvements specific to your home, along with the amount of energy you can save. Your contractor will help you decide which measures will help you receive the most benefits and savings.
- When you are ready, your contractor will complete the improvements to your home, so you can start saving! Once the recommended work is finished, complete the electronic rebate application and submit by email.
*Note: Installation and services must be performed by a participating contractor in order to qualify for rebates. Please see Program Overview for complete details.
Are you a contractor and want to participate in the program?Learn how you can participate