To request a contribution online, review our Eligibility Guidelines (PDF, 37KB) and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Details about your program/project including a description, the impact you're expecting, anticipated cost and other secured funding sources
- Employer’s tax ID number and electronic copy of IRS Form W9
- Electronic copy of your annual budget or report
You may save the application at any time and complete it later if necessary.
- Submit your application at least 2-3 months before your project/program start date. Applications are reviewed at committee meetings held in January, March, May, July, Sept and November. Applications received online by the first business day of those months will be considered.
- Qualifying organizations will receive funding consideration once per calendar year. If submitting multiple programs, campaigns or events for consideration, complete a separate application for each within the same business day. (Note that after you complete the first application, many of the fields will be pre-populated for subsequent applications.)
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
View Sample Application