What do you want to do with your SCE&G account today?
Already registered? Access your SCE&G account now by signing in above.
Interested in an online account? Sign up now or read further to learn about the many benefits.
- View your statement any time. Just sign in, and there it is. No envelope to open. No bill to get lost.
- Pay your bill online anytime. Use eDraft to have the bill amount automatically drafted from your bank account the same time every month, or use ePay to choose the specific day. (With ePay, you can pay along-the-way in more manageable amounts until your bill is due. eDraft and ePay are free.) You may also make one-time payments or automatic monthly payments with a credit/deblit card. (Credit/debit card payments are free when you go paperless.)
- Afraid you’ll forget to look at your bill? No problem. Sign up for paperless billing, and we will notify you via email each month when your new bill is available. (You can even request that we send you an e-mail reminder the business day before your bill is due.)
- With an online account, you can use our Energy Analyzer (residential accounts only) to get an in-depth look at your monthly energy usage. Learn how temperature changes impact your bill too.
- Try out our Bill Estimator. It’s an easy way to get an idea of what to expect before your next bill arrives by looking at the way you use energy.
An online account is the easiest way to manage your SCE&G account, and to access the many tools SCE&G offers to help you manage your energy usage. (Have you gone paperless yet? Sign up for paperless billing now. Combined with online account access, you’ll save lots of paper – as well as time and hassles.)