If food is improperly cooked, it gets sent back. That can disrupt kitchen operations and possibly waste food. Natural gas eliminates these problems by producing a higher quality end product! With professional natural gas cooking equipment, you get:
- Even and precise cooking control
- An instant flame
- Reduced cooking time (thereby reducing fuel consumption)
- Lower maintenance costs
Kitchen operations require large amounts of hot water. With natural gas water heating, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water! Natural gas water heaters:
- Heat water about 50 percent faster than most electric models
- Have a lower operating cost
- Provide an abundant supply of even-temperature water.
If your restaurant only uses hot water at the end of the day for clean-up operations, consider going tankless. A wall-mounted tankless water heating unit provides hot water when needed while avoiding the cost of running a large tank system all day long. It also frees up space for other critical operations.
Learn more about tankless water heaters.