SCE&G offers a variety of incentives to help business customers save energy, cut operating costs, and improve the bottom line. In fact, since the program began in October 2010, SCE&G has given over $1.5 million in rebates to business customers.
Our incentives are designed to help businesses of every size improve their energy performance for less. Prescriptive incentives are available for pre-defined and proven energy efficiency technologies including: high-efficiency lighting, LED lighting, new construction lighting, HVAC Unitary systems, HVAC Chillers, HVAC variable frequency drives, food service and high-efficiency equipment.
In addition, custom incentives are available for measures not included in the prescriptive offerings. More complex, site-specific projects that increase energy efficiency and are cost effective could be eligible for custom incentives. Energy efficiency experts are ready to offer assistance to facilitate the process.
Incentives are available to cover a portion of the costs for the following types of projects:
- Retrofitting existing equipment with more energy-efficient technologies
- Installing high-efficiency equipment during new construction or major renovations
- Purchasing new equipment or replacing equipment when it reaches the end of its useful life
- Energy-efficient technologies reduce your energy use and minimize costs.
- Investments in energy efficiency can offer a fast return, often resulting in a return on investment of less than two years.
- Energy-efficient equipment can streamline operations, enhancing workplace productivity and improving employee comfort.
Build energy efficiency into your next project and put your business on the fast-track to energy savings! For more information, call 1-877-784-7234 or email EnergyExperts@sceg.com.