You appear to be using a small screen.

Visit Mobile Site

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR SMALL BUSINESS CUSTOMERS: Dominion Energy South Carolina is supporting the national effort to stop the spread of Coronavirus and is taking steps to limit the impact of the virus throughout the company and the communities we serve. For the safety of our customers and program field personnel/contractors, we are temporarily suspending energy audits (lighting and refrigeration) for our Small Business Energy Solutions Program, effective immediately. If you currently have a project in progress or recently completed an energy audit, please contact your contractor directly or give us a call at 1-877-784-7234 to discuss next steps. We appreciate your interest in our program and will continue to update our website as the situation evolves.

What's Available

Program Incentive
On-site energy analysis Free
Energy-efficient lighting and refrigeration  Up to 80% of the cost, not to exceed $6,000 for recommended energy efficiency measures

How to Participate

  1. Give us a call at 1-877-784-7234 to schedule a free on-site energy analysis.
  2. After the analysis, the contractor will provide a report outlining potential energy savings opportunities and associated costs.
  3. To proceed with the proposed upgrades, sign a Small Business Energy Solutions Participation Agreement.
  4. Once the project is completed, you pay 20% to the contractor, and Dominion Energy South Carolina pays the remaining 80%, up to $6,000, to the contractor.


  • The program is available to Dominion Energy South Carolina's small business and small nonprofit customers with five or fewer Dominion Energy electric accounts and an annual energy use of 350,000 kWh or less.
  • Dominion Energy South Carolina's program contractors can confirm your eligibility.
  • For complete program eligibility, please see the Terms and Conditions found in the program's Participation Agreement.

Other EnergyWise Program Incentives:

More incentive options for all businesses, including commercial and industrial

Save up to 50% of project costs.

Save money, improve comfort.

Save on ENERGY STAR kitchen equipment.

Tailored to meet your business needs.

Success Stories

See how small businesses in Charleston, Summerville and Aiken were able to leverage Dominion Energy incentives to help offset expenses for energy efficient lighting.

Learn how EdVenture used Dominion Energy incentives to help cover the cost of switching to long-lasting, high-efficiency light bulbs throughout the museum.

Wild Dunes Resort put HVAC controls in hotel guest rooms and an energy management system.

Have an energy success story involving Dominion Energy? Let us know!