To ensure a timely interconnection, complete and submit all required information before you move forward with your solar installation. If you decide to provide your installer access to PowerClerk, be aware that agreements are between you and SCE&G, and all documents will require your signature.
Gather required information:
- SCE&G electric account number
- Installer's name and contact information
- Proof of Liability Insurance ($100,000 or more per occurrence)
- Download the Single-Line Diagram to document PV System information, including inverter and array brands, models, and installation details. This PDF is also located in PowerClerk.
- Access to additional technical resource documents
Submit application via PowerClerk
Pay your $100 Processing Fee:
PAY ONLINE ($3.50 Convenience Charge per transaction)
OR MAIL YOUR CHECK TO
SCE&G - Renewable Energy Team
220 Operation Way
Cayce, SC 29033
Mail Code: JSOL