Find out how to take advantage of rebates when you purchase high efficiency equipment, or make selected energy efficiency improvements.
- Replacing older, less efficient equipment with ENERGY STAR qualified equipment can reduce energy use and cost, and improve your home’s comfort.
- Asking your contractor to inspect and evaluate your home's duct system and seal, insulate, and/or repair it as needed can maximize the efficiency of your new equipment.
- You must be an SCE&G electric residential customer to be eligible.
- Rebates vary according to the type and efficiency level of the equipment installed.
- Newly installed heating and cooling equipment must be of the same type as the unit being replaced.
- This program does not allow fuel switching. (Example: Central air conditioners must be replaced with central air conditioners and heat pumps must be replaced with heat pumps. Converting from a central air conditioner, gas furnace, or gas pack to an electric heat pump does not qualify for the rebate.)
Natural Gas Rebates
Converting to a natural gas? You may be eligible for up to a $200 bill credit.
Questions & Answers