Our free Home Energy Check–up is a great way to discover how to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
What to Expect
A professionally trained member of the SCE&G Energy Team will walk through your home with you, visually inspecting windows and doors, caulking, weather stripping, insulation levels, appliances, water heaters, heating and cooling systems. This allows them to assess your home's energy efficiency.
Our expert will then review the results with you and recommend steps you can take to improve your home’s energy efficiency. The process usually takes about an hour.
Your free Home Energy Check-up includes:
- A custom report with steps you can take to improve your home's overall energy usage
- A personalized energy consumption overview
- Specifics on using your thermostat efficiently
- Details on how your HVAC system works
- Overview of your home's past energy usage
- Details on how weather affects your consumption