Repairs to a clogged or broken sewer line can be expensive and a big hassle. Our Sewer Line Repair Plan gives you peace of mind and helps you avoid costly, unexpected repairs, thanks to our partnership with HomeServe, a leading administrator of home repair programs.
This plan provides complete unclogging and repair coverage for just pennies a day. You’ll receive benefits that will save you both time and money:
- Repair coverage for up to $5,000 per occurrence* for a single clogged exterior residential sewer or septic line running from your home's foundation to the municipal sewer pipe or your septic tank.
- No service call fee.
- Includes basic site restorations.
- The low monthly fee can be added to your Dominion Energy South Carolina bill.
Our Restoration Plan ensures your property will be restored to its original condition by providing:
- Up to $1,000 for the complete restoration of your paved surface or yard that was disturbed during the course of normal excavation.
- Pavement restoration includes labor and relevant material for asphalt or concrete sidewalks, driveways, steps, porches and patios.
- Landscaping restoration includes labor and sod, mulch, shrubs up to five gallon size, trees up to six feet in height and resetting of bricks/stones for sidewalks, driveways, walls and patios.
|Sewer Line Repair Plan ||Monthly Plan Cost ||Service Call Fee |
|Traditional Plan || $5.95 || $0 |
|Restoration Plan || +$1.95 || $0 |
*See our Sewer Line Repair Plan Terms and Conditions and Restoration Plan Terms and Conditions for full details. Your coverage goes into effect 30 days from enrollment, and you may cancel at any time.