Repairs to a clogged or broken sewer line can be expensive and a big hassle. Our Sewer Line Repair Program gives you peace of mind and helps you avoid costly, unexpected repairs.
This plan provides complete unclogging and repair coverage for just pennies a day. You’ll receive benefits that will save you both time and money:
- Repair coverage for up to $5,000 per occurrence for a single clogged exterior residential sewer or septic line running from your home's foundation to the municipal sewer pipe or your septic tank.
- No service call fee.
- Service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The low monthly fee can be added to your SCE&G bill.
Our Sewer Line Repair includes basic site restoration. But sewer line repairs often require more than basic restoration. By adding Preferred Restoration, you can ensure your property will be restored to its original condition. Here’s what our Preferred Restoration coverage provides:
- Up to $1,000 for the complete restoration of your paved surface or yard that was disturbed during the course of normal excavation.
- Pavement restoration includes labor and relevant material for asphalt or concrete sidewalks, driveways, steps, porches and patios.
- Landscaping restoration includes labor and sod, mulch, shrubs up to five gallon size, trees up to six feet in height and resetting of bricks/stones for sidewalks, driveways, walls and patios.
See our Sewer Line Repair Program Terms and Conditions and Preferred Restoration Terms and Conditions for full details.