A failure in the water supply line that runs from the street to your home can cost thousands in unexpected repairs, which are your responsibility. Avoid this high cost and hassle when you sign up for our Water Line Replacement Plan, thanks to our partnership with HomeServe, a leading administrator of home repair programs.
This plan provides coverage for the repair or replacement of a water line that has failed due to normal wear and tear. For just pennies a day, you can get benefits that will save you time and money.
- Coverage for the repair or replacement of a residential water supply line.
- Includes basic site restorations.
- No service call fee.
- The low monthly fee can be automatically added to your Dominion Energy South Carolina bill.
Our Restoration Plan ensures your property will be restored to its original condition by providing:
- Up to $1,000 towards the complete restoration of your paved surface or yard that was disturbed during the course of normal excavation.
- Pavement restoration includes labor and relevant material for asphalt or concrete sidewalks, driveways, steps, porches and patios.
- Landscaping restoration includes labor and sod, mulch, shrubs up to five gallon size, trees up to six feet in height and resetting of bricks/stones for sidewalks, driveways, walls and patios.
|Water Line Replacement Plan ||Monthly Plan Cost ||Service Call Fee |
|Traditional Plan || $4.95 || $0 |
|Restoration Plan || +$1.95 || $0 |
See our Water Line Replacement Plan Terms and Conditions and Restoration Terms and Conditions for full coverage details. Your coverage goes into effect 30 days from enrollment, and you may cancel at any time.